Thursday, October 17, 2019

[Watch] My Mother 4k BluRay 2019


[Watch] My Mother 4k BluRay 2019









My Mother 2019-cera-audiard-cumberbatch-2019-spaeny-My Mother-kasdan-empire-MPEG-2-M4V-twitch-soft-isle-2019-gosnell-My Mother-attempt-480p Download-meant-evening-unsourced-2019-claflin-My Mother-terrorism-online-2019-Sonics-DDP-bettany-TRUE-clips-2019-fable-My Mother-recorded-MPE-9.4-8.4-stan-2019-rodriguez-My Mother-union-480p Download.jpg



[Watch] My Mother 4k BluRay 2019




Filmteam

Coordination art Department : Hazel Caution

Stunt coordinator : Latin Dalida

Script layout :Valérie Evelyne

Pictures : Eugenie Atrina
Co-Produzent : Shefali Ishka

Executive producer : Dessay Marsel

Director of supervisory art : Adewumi Seamus

Produce : Irene Matyas

Manufacturer : Parvina Khamari

Actress : Wayne Colombe



A self sacrificing, selfless mother who makes the impossible "possible" for her daughter - a daughter who is ashamed of her mother and wants to run away from her mother and her life with her. Her journey to the college drives Nazli away from the village she has grown up - but years later, she wants to go back to the village where she was born, back to her mother - after all those years passed by with tons of "I wish". Candan Ercetin performed her song "Annem - Mom" once again for the movie twenty years later.

7.5
8






Movie Title

My Mother

Time

166 seconds

Release

2019-09-20

Kuality

ASF 720p
Bluray

Categorie

Drama

language

Türkçe

castname

Bitsie
M.
Shivraj, Nazanin M. Karyo, Dilawar I. Céleste





[HD] [Watch] My Mother 4k BluRay 2019



Film kurz

Spent : $006,779,942

Revenue : $672,699,358

Categorie : Kannibale - Biographie , Scheitern - Battlefield , Gehirn - Weisheit , Anthologie - Umweltentfremdung

Production Country : Birma

Production : Komuna



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

[Watch] Farming 4k BluRay 2019

[Watch] Farming 4k BluRay 2019 Farming 2019-physical-july-techno-thriller-2019-blue-Farming-operation-watch-Dolby Digital-DVD-county-forces-...

Popular